Littleton Electric Light Department is a progressive, growing, publicly-owned electric utility, established in 1912 to supply low-cost reliable energy to residents of the town of Littleton. In 1926, the Electric Light Department was granted the franchise rights to service the town of Boxborough.
The Littleton Water Department has provided water service to Littleton residents for nearly 100 years and has received national recognition for its aggressive groundwater protection program.
From 495 N or S Take Exit 30 (Rts. 2A, 110) Turn left off the ramp. From Rt. 2 E or W: Take Exit 40B (495 N) Take first exit, Exit 30 (Rts. 2A, 110) Turn left off the ramp, go over 495.