A MA Real Estate License is required or willing to acquire one immediately
If you are looking for a company to move your REAL ESTATE career to a higher level, look no further than Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices N.E. Prime Properties. Berkshire Hathaway is the eighth leading public company in the world and one of the most admired.
Opportunities abound in Acton and, Maynard as well as our other offices through the State of MA. Each branch offers in-house training, mentoring/coaching and consulting customized to focus on the unique needs of each sales professional. Whether you are a seasoned professional or new to the business, you will feel at home with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices N.E. Prime Properties.
For a confidential meeting, please contact Joe at 978-828-7062.
JOB DESCRIPTION FOR NEW & EXISTING AGENTS
- Appraise property or properties using local comparisons.
- Provide financial information and analytical data to the potential buyer or seller.
- Visit and show several sites and explain features of homes.
- Discuss costs of maintaining residence and possible renovations with client.
- Determine best method of purchase and review financials.
- Show property that will be utilized for residential purposes only.
- Seek out acquisition targets and grow book of leads.
- Facilitate acquisition transactions.
- Handle transactions.
- Ensure all paperwork is properly filled out.
- Follow up with legal department to ensure purchase is legal and binding.
- Create and cultivate relationships with buyers and sellers for future purchases and transactions.
- Ensure a property is updated and ready for sale.
- Place properties for sale.
- Have all properties inspected thoroughly and identify possible repairs.
- Act as an intermediary in negotiations between buyers and sellers over property prices and settlement details, and during the closing of sales.
- Compare properties with similar properties to determine fair market price.
- Adjust price if necessary.
- Work with loan officers, attorneys, and agencies to complete purchase.
- Arrange for financing.
Job Type: Commission
Salary: $50,000.00 to $150,000.00 /year