Spavia Day Spa of Littleton is hiring full or part-time Massage Therapists – at all levels of experience - that share our passion and want to make a positive difference in the lives of others.
Why join the Spavia family?
- excellent pay - we pay higher for longer and more strenuous treatments including deep tissue/hot stone/sports.
- tips are higher – it’s not a massage clinic, it’s an affordable spa experience. we offer guests luxury amenities (retreat areas, robes, spa sandals, showers, lockers and more)
- you’ll be busy – we are in a fantastic location; our affordable membership option encourages repeat guests; and we market continually for new guests.
- team atmosphere and positive culture
- earn more for deep tissue/hot stone/sports massages
- quality linens, lotions, and all back-bar supplies provided
- in-house training
- employee referral bonus
- earned sick time (up to 40 hours)
- complimentary uniform(s)
- generous discounts on products and services
- flexible, consistent schedules
- career advancement opportunities
- reliable, passionate, goal-driven and strong communication skills
- desire to promote health and wellness benefits through our wellness program
- skilled in several massage modalities
- active MA massage therapist license and professional liability insurance
- available to work some nights and/or weekends
- professional and drug/alcohol/smoke free
- high school or equivalent. must be fluent in English.
APPLY with resume to firstname.lastname@example.org