Gervais Ford is a fun, fast paced, ever changing environment that will keep you on your toes, and we are looking for someone to join our family. Essentially, we are looking for someone who is organized and able to communicate well with clients; understanding their needs and doing their best to meet them. As well as manage our quick lane where every day is different. So if you are up for a challenge and ready to take charge we are waiting to hear from you.
Service Advisor: Full Time, Flexible Schedule, Full Benefits Package
• Ascertains automotive problems and services by listening to customer's description of symptoms; clarifying description of problems; conducting inspections; taking test drives; checking vehicle maintenance records; examining service schedules.
• Verifies warranty and service contract coverage by examining records and papers; explaining provisions and exclusions.
• Develops estimates by costing materials, supplies, and labor; calculating customer's payment, including deductibles.
• Prepares repair orders (RO) by describing symptoms, problems, and causes discovered, as well as repairs and services required; obtaining approval signatures; entering RO into service database system.
• Maintains customer rapport by explaining estimates and expected return of vehicle; obtaining customer's approval of estimates; obtaining and providing contact telephone numbers; answering questions and concerns; arranging towing and temporary transportation.
• Maintains automotive records by recording problems and corrective actions planned.
Please Email your Resume to Dean at Deanfarnum@gervaisford.com or call 888-839-4478 x625